NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Quality Supervisors Team 1
In People Resource Management (PRM) we are excited to have an incredibly skilled team of highly capable supervisors, ready to support our projects and ad hoc assignments in Europe and beyond. Our supervisors work on activities within quality on onshore and offshore projects, supporting some of the largest wind farm in the world. This entails working on large scale components which requires a mindset of safety and effective leadership skills. So, if you are looking to join a team, where people want to be challenged and highly committed towards continuous improvement, then we want to hear from you.
PRM is at the heart of Vestas' project execution and covers several different work scopes. This opportunity is within quality onshore, with your actual work location on our many different projects around Europe, UK and potentially the rest of the world. You are responsible for planning and executing all training and upskilling sessions across our projects and required to travel extensively to meet our training needs.
As a Field Trainer you will be part of the onshore quality team, with whom you will work closely to get new and existing quality personnel trained and developed to ensure they excel to their highest potential in their role. You must take all necessary actions to comply with Vestas' safety and quality standards. You will work with all members of the quality team, including team leaders to ensure you understand the overall training requirements in the quality department.
Furthermore, your tasks will include:
- Responsible for assisting with the training and upskilling of current quality personnel as well as new starters as part of the onboarding program/training matrix
- Creation of suitable training material for the development of the whole Quality team
- Running training scenarios at both construction projects and manufacturing facilities
- Help to align, gather, and implement lessons learned across departments and projects i.e., pre-installation, installation, commissioning, and service
- Creating presentations for technical sessions that can be presented during suitable timeslots i.e., weather days or quality standdowns
- Driving, innovating, and implementing the "field trainer" concept in collaboration with Team Leaders to further the development of quality team
- Ensure a safe work environment by acting in compliance with Vestas' HSE requirements
- Wind industry education is desired
- Experience in training and mentoring people
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 awareness
- Fluent in English
- Self-starter and motivated by teaching and developing new and existing people in quality
- Advanced communication skills
- Hands on approach and focused on continuous improvement
- Quality experience
- Possess a health and safety mindset
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting career in a fast-growing industry with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Best in class training is provided and our "Buddy" program ensures you feel welcomed from day one.
Here is what one of our supervisors say about our department:
"Having worked within different sectors of offshore wind over several years, I have always found process and doing the job correctly as a personal focus of mine. Since working in Vestas I can now pursue these traits further in a Quality environment where self-improvement in your role is always encouraged and applauded".
Primary work location: You can be based anywhere in Denmark.
This position requires up to 180 days travel per year.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 25/5/2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.