Power Solution > Applications, Controls & Electrical > Project Execution
The Project Execution department is a vital part of the Turbine Control Software organization within Vestas Power Solutions. Our department is responsible for delivering software development projects that makes Vesta’s turbines efficient and safe to operate. We are a team of highly skilled and experienced Project Managers and Project Technical Leads located across three different sites in India, Portugal, and Denmark.
As a member of the Project Execution team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and impactful turbine and plant product projects that contribute to a sustainable future.
As a Delivery Manager you'll:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that Software solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Work across Turbine Control Software module to coach and mentor the software delivery teams in the Agile practices, to improve delivery, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Establish a positive and collaborative team environment, promoting a culture of innovation, learning, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Project Tech Leads on best integration of Software solutions into projects
- Identify and resolve impediments that are blocking team progress, working closely with stakeholders to deliver high-quality outputs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a Delivery Manager/Agile Coach; Scrum master or Agile Project Manager
- Experienced user of Jira and Confluence
- Solid language skills (verbal and written) in English are required
- Expert level knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles, with experience implementing Agile practices in a software development environment
- Comprehensive coaching and mentoring skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to adopt Agile practices and principles
- High level of communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Open-minded and attracted by an international and high pace environment
- Ability to take ownership and effectively engage in continuous improvements within the project execution within the department
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a solid team in an exciting business with products, supporting Vestas' overall mission. The working environment in Turbine Control Software is informal but with clear direction.
You will be part of an effective matrix organization split between line management, technical leadership, and project execution.
Come join us and you will be part of an international organization with opportunities to grow and develop in the job - both professionally and personally.
Your primary workplace will be in Aarhus, Denmark.
Travelling to various sites will be part of the role for a maximum of 10 days a year.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible - and no later than 22nd July 2023.
We are devoted to building a diverse and inclusive team. If you are excited about the role and don't meet all the competencies/qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.