Digital Solutions & Development > Enterprise Cyber Security > Cyber Engagement & Partnering
Digital Solutions is the newly consolidated function driving end-to-end digitalization within Vestas. With direct reference to Executive Management, the function is responsible for improving IT efficiency, integrating digital products further into our customer offering, improving our employees' digital experience, enterprise cyber security and supporting our core processes across the value chain.
The Cyber Engagement & Partnering under Enterprise Cyber Security is responsible for Cyber Security Awareness & Training, Cyber Business Engagement, Cyber Communication & Media Production, Cyber Talent Attraction & Retention. You will join a team of eight dedicated employees with an informal tone and high ambition level.
As a Cyber Awareness Specialist, you will work closely together with an experienced senior colleague on developing and driving internal Information & Cyber awareness campaigns to our app. 30.000 end users. You will not be doing any classroom training yourself. Your primary responsibilities include the following elements across the Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) domains:
- Design and orchestrate processes around targeted phishing campaigns
- Maintain and develop internal Information & Cyber training curriculum
- Write clear and concise scripts, narratives, and instructions for Awareness and Training content
- Ensure Awareness & Training content meets industry standards and legislation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs and tailor content accordingly
- Provide recommendations for improvements to existing training programs based on learner feedback and industry advances
- Ad hoc Awareness campaigns and senior stakeholder support across Vestas
- Some years of experience with Information & Cyber Security from both the OT and IT area is needed
- A creative mindset, ability to explore gamification and other end user appealing methods to improve user engagement
- Experience and knowledge of behavioral design is an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks such as ISO27001/2, NIS2, IEC62443, NIST, NERC CIP is also an advantage
- A relevant Bachelor or master’s degree
- Good communication skills in English
- We are looking for a team player with the ability to work independently
- You thrive in a busy environment with an informal tone and a high ambition level
- You possess drive and the desire to lead change
- Motivator with a positive approach to challenges and changes
- You are able to balance consensus and risk-based decisions within your domain
- You are pragmatic but still quality focused
- You are fully comfortable working in a multi-cultural company with English as the corporate language
What we offer
Purpose is built into your new job. You will contribute to influencing the transition to green energy. Vestas' business is constantly evolving, and the department offers a diverse and creative environment that never gets boring. The team has been built on innovation and its ability to solve complex problems in the business. We offer a workplace with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment within the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
The role will be based in Aarhus N, Denmark
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before July 13th 2023
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Head of Cyber Engagement & Partnering, Thomas Nielsen via phone +4552157547
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.