6 days ago
Are you seeking your next exciting career move?
Do you want to be part the digitalization journey of one of the most sustainable companies in the world?
Then we might have the ideal career opportunity for you!
Digital Solutions & Development > Digital Solutions > Change Office
The Change and business implementation department in the newly established Digital Business Transformation unit secures high digital business adoption and faster time to digital value on Vestas digital investments. We do this by accelerating and supporting digitally enabled business changes and transformations across the full Vestas value chain.
The Change Manager is responsible for overseeing and enabling organizational change in specific prioritized projects or product teams. You play an active, hands-on, change role in close cooperation with the relevant business stakeholders and will be part of a corporate-wide change management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as change manager on prioritized projects driving-change strategies and taking responsibility for full business implementation, adoption and reinforcement
- Advising on or otherwise supporting prioritized digital projects
- Engaging effectively with all stakeholders to strengthen cross-organizational collaboration
- Enabling sponsor and leadership engagement
- Drivingchange communication in projects and product teams supporting collective and individual ADKAR journeys
- Driving workshops and training activities.
- Defining and measuring benefit and adoption metrics and monitoring change progress
- Ensuring good end-user understanding and facilitating continuous involvement of impacted employees
- Contributing to the development of our global change methodology & Toolbox
To be considered for this position, you most likely hold a degree in Business Administration, Communication or similar, which gives you a professional approach to your change management tasks. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Good understanding of working in projects and product teams (approaches, tools and phases)
- Working experience with change management in a handful of projects and or have been supporting change in product teams - especially in an international organization
- Have a lot of aspiration and enthusiasm and are aiming to deliver operational results
- Experience working with Change Management frameworks (Prosci/CCMP certification or similar is good to have)
- Experience in planning communication activities and managing stakeholders
- Practical understanding and experience working with behavioral science is good to have
- Are fluent in English verbally and in writing
On a personal level, we envision that you have/are:
- An open-minded and curious personality and communication approach, combined with a focused and structured approach to getting the job done
- A team-oriented person who shows a good approach to the tasks at hand and want to contribute to the common achievements of the team
- Hands-on approach to project goals and issues
- Passion for converting ambitions into specific activities
- Ability to apply appropriate change management tools and approaches
- Ability to engage, advice and challenge sponsors, project managers and business leaders
- Progressive approach to people
What we offer
You will be a part of a highly creative and innovative team defined by creating business value.
We offer a place where your dreams of constantly learning can come true. We offer an informal and agile workplace with a high level of freedom in defining the way forward. We expect a lot of our team members when it comes to taking responsibility and ownership of tasks and deadlines, but we stand shoulder by shoulder when celebrating our achievements and mitigating our failures.
When you join us you will not only become part of one of the most sustainable companies in the world, you also become part of a corporate-wide digital transformation ambition with a strong change and transformation agenda. You will get a chance to co-shape a newly established team and set the standards, support structures and best practices for the future.
This role is based in Aarhus, Denmark
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 21st June 2023.
For further information please contact Ravi Bedadi, Senior Recruiter.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.