Digital Solutions & Development > Digital Solutions > Market-to-Order & Delivery-to-Renewal
The position is anchored within Digital Solutions, in the Digital Business Transformation (DBT) area, reporting into the Digital Business Transformation Lead (DBTL) for Martek to Order (M2O) and Delivery to Renewal (D2R), along also with Construction within CSO area. The role and responsibilities of the position will span the entire Construction project's planning & execution.
- Ensures close business engagement, advisory and partnering focused on Construction.
- Shapes and develops digital vision together with the key business stakeholders.
- Builds the digital roadmap for Construction, informed by business priorities, acknowledging digital landscape dependencies.
- Delivers on the agreed roadmap elements and drives the digital transformation across the area.
- Reinforces adoption and implementation of the solutions to deliver targeted business value.
- Leads digital product teams focused on delivering business value across Construction.
- Staffs and configures product teams that need to be established across business area, in alignment with the Technical Area Lead (TAL) anchored in the Digital Technology Solutions team within Digital Solutions.
- A Bachelors or Master degree in IT/Technology, Business Economics, Engineering or other relevant.
- Ability to investigate business challenges and translate them into solutions.
- Engage and align stakeholder's viewpoints and combine complex and fast-moving requirements into a product vision and roadmap.
- Has a bridgebuilding mindset and approach, with the ability to 'translate' between line of business priorities and digital/technical engagement needed to meet same.
- Excellent communicator who can articulate value to stakeholders on multiple levels in the organization.
- Can set direction but can also execute on plans and create measurable results.
- Is a team member and leader who can manage change and motivate, achieving goals as a team.
- Business domain understanding and involvement - with a mindset and approach for the line of business to see the BAL as "one of their own". This requires deep domain expertise especially within Construction holistically.
- Change and business transformation expertise - with the ability to coach product teams and work with relevant Change Leads, applying structured change management interventions and partnering with business leadership to drive and reinforce adoption.
- Digital Product Management expertise - with a profile similar to a Director or Senior Specialist level of products from a technology company, driving the product strategy and business stakeholder engagement while steering the product teams.
- Roll-out and change implementation expertise - with the ability to assess the type of changes and roll-out approach needed to ensure successful adoption and to work with change and business implementation teams to execute on the roll-out and change management plans (ensuring a scalable, repeatable, flexible and adaptive approach).
- Team and people leadership experience - with the ability to establish and lead a team of exceptional product owners, steering the product teams in a matrix organization to deliver on the desired business value and driving the work of informal and remote teams.
What we offer
This role offers the opportunity to be part of developing one of the core business area in Vestas, as part of an in-house digital business partnering team. Our focus will be on designing, building and continuously optimizing digital products and services that enable us to scale as an organization and that address the key digital business priorities in focus for Construction.
This role is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 24th January 2024.
For further information please contact Ravi Bedadi, Senior Recruiter.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.