Mechanic (m/f/d) Seinäjoki
16 days ago
THIS IS US
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Triage & diagnose issues with vehicles (e.g. e-scooters and e-bikes) that arrive in the warehouse
- Repair vehicles are efficiently as possible, maximizing the number of operational vehicles for customers in your city and minimizing the number of inactive vehicles
- Keep your warehouse tidy and organized, ensuring a smooth transition of vehicles in and out
- Assist with inventory management and monitoring spare parts and supplies
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands-on attitude, are smart and reliable, and have a passion for two-wheelers
- Work conscientiously and with a focus on safety
- Experience with the repair of automobiles, bicycles, e-bikes, or e-scooters is desirable, and a curiosity to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Team player, active, energetic and search for solutions independently
- A minimum age of 18 years
- English or [local language] language skills are required
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- A workplace with a purpose and the mission to change urban mobility for good
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- You will be well supplied with all tools and equipment you need
- We're agile, we're growing and so will you! At TIER, there's space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Diversity and inclusivity is very important to us, you will join an international team with inclusive initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee's individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you're the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
We are looking forward to your application!