TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people with its e-scooter, e-bike and pedal bike services, the company enables cities to create more sustainable environments and move towards a zero-emission future. Following the acquisition of nextbike, TIER is now present in 700+ cities and communities in 29 countries with a fleet of more than 315,000 vehicles. This makes TIER the largest multimodal micro-mobility operator in Europe and the Middle East. With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral since 2020.
TIER’s investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, Goodwater Capital and White Star Capital.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT:
- You help us in day-to-day business, e.g. with project starts, trade fair preparations, events, workshops and incidents
- You create reports and presentations for external partners
- You support us in creating and sending marketing materials
- You support the initial contact with new inquiries about our products (inbound)
- You work in a team with short decision-making processes
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are currently studying economics, social sciences, linguistics or cultural studies and have already gained practical experience
- You like to work in a structured and solution-oriented manner
- You have a creative mind, think outside the box and present your ideas convincingly
- You can express yourself well in German and English
- You have good knowledge of MS Office software
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward. We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our VSP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Nilo Health
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER & #Queer@TIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
- Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!