Ranger (m/f/d) Helsinki
11 days ago
THIS IS US
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Drive a TIER-provided van around your city in order to maintain TIER's fleet of vehicles (including e-scooters and e-bikes)
- Deploy, collect, and relocate vehicles; and replace batteries of the vehicles using our in-house app
- Check and document any damage or repairs needed, and carrying out minor repairs on site
- Work with colleagues and the Operations Manager in the city to improve operational processes and ensure a great service for residents in the city
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A valid EU class B driving license, previous experience with driving van is considered as a plus but not required
- A minimum age of 18 years
- Knowledge of using smartphones / apps
- English language skill is required
- Ability to work conscientiously and with a focus on safety
- Flexible to work various shifts, including weekends and night hours
- Prior experience in delivery & logistics is valuable but not required
- Overall good physical condition - work requires lifting weights
- Knowledge of the city is a plus
- Ability to read maps
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- A workplace with a purpose and the mission to change urban mobility for good
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- You will be well supplied with all tools and equipment you need during your shift
- We're agile, we're growing and so will you! At TIER, there's space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Diversity and inclusivity is very important to us, you will join an international team with inclusive initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee's individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you're the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
We are looking forward to your application!