Driver (m/w/d) in Dortmund
3 days ago
As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
For our driver positions we offer various contract models!
- You check the bicycles in your city, carry out quality checks and, if necessary, minor repairs on site
- You make sure that our bikes are always in the right place at the right time
- You bring defective and lost bicycles back to our warehouse
- You have a valid class B driving licence
- You work conscientiously and are safety-oriented
- You are flexible and willing to work weekends
- You speak German or English
This is what you get
- Work clothes and a van during your shift
- Free monthly rides worldwide on our nextbike by TIER app, as well as on our TIER app
- Discounted membership to Urban Sports Club and free access to Blinkist
- The opportunity to work independently
- Company health management
- Opportunities for advancement, depending on qualifications and performance
- Various offers to promote your mental health
- An inclusive, intercultural and diverse workplace where diversity and equal opportunities are a priority
Join our ride - We are looking forward to your application!
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee's individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you're the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!