30+ days ago
As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
For our driver positions we offer various contract models!
- You change the batteries of our e-vehicles and make sure that they are always ready for use
- You make sure that our vehicles are always in the right place at the right time
- You bring damaged and lost scooters back to our warehouse
- You have a valid class B driving licence
- You work conscientiously and are safety-oriented
- You are flexible and willing to work weekends
- You speak German or English
This is what you get
- Work clothes and a transporter during your shift
- Worldwide monthly free rides in our TIER app
- The opportunity to work independently
- Opportunities for promotion, depending on qualifications and performance
- Various offers to improve your mental health
- An inclusive, intercultural and diverse workplace that values diversity and equal opportunities
Join our ride - We are looking forward to your application!
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!