Accounts Receivable Specialist (all gender)
9 days ago
As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people with a range of shared, light electric vehicles, from e-scooters to e-bikes and e-mopeds, powered by a proprietary Energy Network, TIER helps cities reduce their dependence on cars. Founded in 2018 by Lawrence Leuschner, Matthias Laug and Julian Blessin.
TIER is headquartered in Berlin and currently operates in 190+ cities across 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East. With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral since 2020.
Full time, permanent position. Fully remote based out of Hungary or Germany
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
This position is ideal for you if you just recently started your career as an accountant and you are looking for a next step in your career.
- You will build and constantly improve our existing Finance Operations AR processes
- You will make sure that our processes and documentations are compliant
- You will build and own the Credit Control process for B2B sales
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2 years of experience in customer invoice creation, AR ledger management and credit control
- Getting things done mentality alongside a keen attention to detail
- Experience using NetSuite or other ERP systems
- Full professional proficiency in English plus a working knowledge of German/Hungarian/any Scandinavian language
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We're agile, we're growing and so will you! At TIER, there's space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you're part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our "CPTO: Second Year Growth Program"
- Surf your city with free rides on our vehicles
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Blinklist and Urban Sports Card
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
- Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee's individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you're the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!