Are you looking for a part-time employed opportunity that offers a fantastic hourly rate with the average earning from £20 per hour with potential earning exceeding £30 per hour?
Two to four days per week including weekend working to maximise earnings opportunity! Hourly rate and commission paid.
Positions available across Worcestershire.
About our organisation
Worcestershire Wildlife Trust has been protecting wildlife and wild places for over 50 years. The Trust manages nature reserves and works with land managers and communities to ensure a diverse range of wildlife can thrive across the county. With a critical six out of 10 local wildlife species under threat and 15% facing near extinction we are on a mission to attract more supporters to protect local wildlife and habitat. South West Wildlife Fundraising Ltd (SWFFL), wholly owned by Wildlife Trust charities, provides fundraising services for 11 Wildlife Trusts across South West England and Wales.
- Six hours at pre-booked various venues and events. Occasionally more hours at seasonal events.
- Part-time, two to four days per week including weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Permanent contract with fixed days agreed in advance.
- Valid driving licence and access to a car/van (transportation of equipment including a gazebo and promotional material is essential.
- A sales, promotion or face to face fundraising background is welcome but not essential as full training is provided.
- Interest In wildlife and conservation.
- Enjoys working outdoors and at multiple sites.
- Self-starter with a confident approachable personality.
- IT proficient with great communication skills both verbally and written English.
- Goal driven to achieve and exceed targets set by the Sales Manager.
- Guaranteed hourly rate, enhance throughout probation period.
- Uncapped commission opportunity.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday entitlement plus bank holiday enhanced pay.
- Travel contribution based on mileage.
- Free Wildlife Trust membership after probation
- Variety of working environments and strong job satisfaction with an amazing local charity
- Supportive team with huge support both locally and from head office venue organisers.
If you love talking to people, thrive on targets and are passionate about Wildlife then please apply including your CV with a brief cover letter on why you are interested to Karen Connor, Membership Sales Manager email@example.com. Immediate interviews available.
We also welcome you to explore more about this opportunity at www.swwfl.co.uk
- Membership Recruiter job description Apr23