Sales Representative (Fundraiser)
The Wildlife Trusts
Wells, United Kingdom
30+ days ago
In a bid to tackle the ecological and climate crises, Avon Wildlife Trust has ambitious plans.
Are you passionate about your local conservation and the ecological issues we face?
The Membership Recruiter role is a minimum of two days a week, maximum four days. We work across the weekend as this is the busiest time for the majority of venues and events (such as event, shops garden centres, fetes etc. Therefore, you must be available and willing to work a weekend day.
SWWFL is owned by eight Wildlife Trust Charities in South West England and is very much a supportive, “family-feeling” company who takes great care & pride in its employees.
- Experience of face-to-face sales, fundraising and/or promotions preferred
- Confident, self-motivated and resilient
- People-focused with an enthusiastic, engaging personality
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Looking for permanent role, creating a flexible working pattern
- This type of work can especially suit semi-retired or retired people
- Ideally, a love of nature; wanting to make a real BIG difference to protect and preserve for now and for the future generations
- Permanent, employed roles with fantastic, uncapped earnings potential (Average earning £20 per hour, with over £30 per hour for top performers)
- £13 per hour guaranteed during the probationary training period with commission & bonuses paid from day one
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Travel expenses paid (40p per mile)
- Pension scheme
- Freedom to enjoy a variety of working environments across the county
- Total job satisfaction for helping such an amazing local charity
Is this the kind of role where YOU could be happy and proud to work?
If so, please apply now by sending your CV and a short, eye-catching covering note indicating why you are suitable and would stand out from the crowd to: Ben Barnes, Membership Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org