Ecologists of all experience
The Wildlife Trusts
Nottingham, United Kingdom
27 days ago
- Ecologist Job Description [PDF]
- Senior Ecologist Job Profile
- Principal Ecologist Job Profile
Are you an experienced Ecologist looking for a new challenge? EMEC, Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust's subsidiary ecology company have an exciting opportunity for Ecologists at different levels in their careers to join their growing business and their friendly team, based at the listed offices in the heart of the creative quarter in Nottingham.
If you are interested in applying, then please send your CV and covering letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 12pm, 31st May 2022.
Let’s be honest, not all ecological consultancies are the same. We want to do the very best for nature and ALL of our profits are gift-aided to Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust to support conservation directly on the ground. We also want to do the best for you. We prioritise your work home life balance by offering flexible working arrangements, and we commit to developing you professionally through our Personal Development programme.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working options, including home-working, and a healthy work-life balance encouraged
- 28 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Health payment plan
- Personalised development programme designed to enhance your knowledge and progress your career
- Payment of professional membership fees
- A multi-disciplinary business, with opportunities to work on a wide range of projects, developing your experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects with nationally significant clients, and on smaller scale conservation-focused projects
- A close-knit, friendly and supportive team, with a relaxed office atmosphere
- Family friendly organisation
- Based at our newly refurbished office in a listed building at the heart of the creative quarter in Nottingham
- The majority of our projects are within an hour of our office. Overnight stays are infrequent
If you have questions that are not answered in the supporting information please email email@example.com.
EMEC Ecology is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.