Assistant Project Manager (EMEC)
The Wildlife Trusts
Nottingham, United Kingdom
14 days ago
If you are interested in working with us please forward your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join our growing business and our friendly team, based at our listed offices in the heart of the creative quarter in Nottingham.
Projects range from habitat management works on Nature Reserves (including Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust reserves) to large-scale habitat creation projects as part of national infrastructure projects. We are a company that takes great pride in the quality of our work, and the outcomes for wildlife conservation.
If you're interesting in applying, please read the full job specification, and send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Project Manager (EMEC) - Job Description [PDF]
Let’s be honest, not all ecological consultancies are the same. We want to do the very best for nature and ALL of our profits are gift-aided to the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust to support conservation directly on the ground. We also want to do the best for you. We prioritise your work home life balance by offering flexible working arrangements, and we commit to developing you professionally through our Personal Development programme.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working options, including home-working, and a healthy work-life balance encouraged
- 28 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Health payment plan
- Personalised Development programme designed to enhance your knowledge and progress your career
- Payment of professional membership fees
- A multi-disciplinary business, with opportunities to work on a wide range of projects, developing your experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects with nationally significant clients, and on smaller scale conservation-focused projects
- A close-knit, friendly and supportive team, with a relaxed office atmosphere
- Family friendly organisation
- Based at our newly refurbished office in a listed building at the heart of the creative quarter in Nottingham
- The majority of our projects are within an hour of our office. Overnight stays are infrequent
The closing date for applications is 12pm, Friday 30 September 2022.
EMEC Ecology is an equal opportunities employer that strives to be a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone is valued. We welcome applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We recognise that our workforce needs to represent the communities and people we work with. We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups within Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust, the wider charity and conservation sectors, such as people from Black and Ethnic Minority backgrounds and those who identify as LGBTQ+.