Wildlife Fundraising - Membership Recruiter
The Wildlife Trusts
Hertford, United Kingdom
8 days ago
For more information, please contact: HR@wildlifefundraising.org
0333 3207 273 (main office) or 07305 000394 (Recruitment)
Help save UK wildlife.
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team of regional Membership Fundraisers working at local venues and events. The aim of the role is to encourage people to join their local Wildlife Trust and support the vital work they do by way of a monthly direct debit.
Our Membership Recruiters work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team). Venues include local shops, farmer’s markets, garden centres, nature reserves and county shows/events. Our fundraising activities have been adapted to be Covid-safe with additional materials and health and safety processes in place.
Naturalist/broadcaster Michaela Strachan meeting our Membership Recruiter, Martin.
- 6-hour days at pre-booked various venues/events
- Part-time, 18 to 24 hours (3 or 4 days) per week required including weekends & bank holidays
- Average earnings of £18 per hour with potential to achieve realistic earnings of over£45 per hour with commission
- Guaranteed minimum wage of £10 (this is not a commission only job)
- Permanent contract with fixed days per week
- Full training, branded uniform and equipment/materials provided
- You must have a valid driving licence and access to a car/van - transportation of equipment and materials is essential
- Weekend working required
- Will include outdoor working using a gazebo and other equipment
- Uncapped commission and quarterly bonus scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution
- Holiday pay
- 20-day holiday entitlement
- Field sales or face to face charity fundraising experience, or transferable skills
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
If you have fundraising/sales experience, an outgoing personality and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to a cause that you are passionate about.
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply by downloading and completing the