Working pattern - 2- 3 days a week to include weekend working.
Areas covered at our pre booked events within Herefordshire include: Hereford, Ross on Wye, Ledbury, Leominster, Kington to name a few.
Herefordshire Wildlife Trust has been protecting wildlife and wild places for over 60 years. Part of the largest conservation charity in the country, HWT provide secure environments for a diverse range of wildlife to thrive. With a critical 6 out of 10 local wildlife species under threat and 15% facing near extinction we are on a mission to attract more supporters to protect local wildlife and habitat.
The employer for this role is South West Wildlife Fundraising Ltd (SWWFL) who are wholly owned, and provides fundraising services for 11 Wildlife Trusts across South & West England and Wales.
To inspire new supporters from members of the public to give affordable monthly donations.
Working at a wide variety of pre-booked venues and events including festivals, shows, garden centres, farmer markets, retail stores, with full support of our branded marketing display to engage members of the public with confidence. (No street or door to door fundraising)
- Valid driving licence and access to a car/van essential.
- Experience of sales, fundraising ideal but full training will be given for the right candidate.
- Outgoing, driven with the confidence to approach people to strike up a conversation.
- Love nature and wildlife and passionate about making a difference.
- Enjoy working outdoors and at multiple sites.
- Self-starter with a resilient “can-do” attitude.
- IT proficient with great communication skills both verbally and written English.
- Goal driven to achieve and exceed targets.
- Physically fit to erect a 20Kg gazebo.
- Permanent employed roles with a realistic uncapped earnings opportunity.
- Temp contracts also available over the summer season.
- Full induction training and on-going field support given.
- £15 per hour throughout probation training period + commission.
- Pension contribution and travel expenses.
- Holiday Pay.
- Free Wildlife Trust Membership after probation.
- High level of job satisfaction working for a local charity.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with your CV and brief cover letter to: Ben Barnes, Membership Sales Manager to email@example.com or call for an initial chat on 07918 565025
For more information, please visit our website at www.swwfl.co.uk