Wildlife Sales Representative (Face to Face Fundraiser), for Dorset Wildlife Trust
The Wildlife Trusts
Dorchester, United Kingdom
25 days ago
South West Wildlife Fundraising Ltd (SWWFL) are expanding our successful Dorset team. *(SWWFL is wholly owned by 8 Wildlife Trust Charities across the South West).
Salary: Average earnings of over £20 per hour. Guaranteed base £15/hour during probationary period, plus uncapped commission.
Employed role: Choose between 2- 3 days a week working throughout Dorset (flexible working patterns and contracts if preferred).
** Note that this is not a Dorset Wildlife Trust vacancy.
Is this the kind of role where YOU could be happy and proud to work?
If you wish to apply please send your CV and a short, eye-catching covering note indicating why you’re suitable to:
Giles Herbert, Membership Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org and Jo Huxtable email@example.com
As a charity, SWWFL lack the resources to advise all candidates if their application is unsuccessful. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, we will have decided not to take your application any further. Thank you for your interest in working with SWWFL.
- To inspire new supporters to give affordable monthly donations.
- We work at a wide variety of pre-booked venues and events including festivals, garden centres, farmers markets and retail stores, using our branded information display to engage with members of the public. There is no street fundraising or cash collecting involved in this role.
- Outgoing, persuasive, passionate, with the confidence to inspire people to act.
- Experience of face-to-face sales, fundraising and /or promotions ideal, but not essential.
- People-focused with an enthusiastic, engaging personality.
- Self-motivated and resilient, determined to make a difference.
- Part time positions available – must be able to cover a weekend day(s).
- Have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Permanent, employed roles with fantastic, uncapped earnings potential (over £30/ hour for good fundraisers).
- £15 per hour enhanced basic rate during probationary training period with commission & bonuses paid from day 1.
- Full induction training, ongoing field support and regular team days.
- Travel expenses paid (40p per mile) and pension contributions.
- Variety of working environments.
- High levels of job satisfaction.
- Supportive work team.
- Information pack