The Wildlife Trusts
Coventry, United Kingdom
26 days ago
Brandon Marsh, Brandon Lane, Coventry, CV3 3GW
Are you the outstanding candidate we’re looking for to lead our team?
Warwickshire Wildlife Trust is embarking on an ambitious new ten-year strategy. By 2030 we want to have put wildlife into recovery by creating more space for nature with more people on nature’s side.
The Education team play a crucial role in helping us to deliver that vision. The team deliver a varied education and learning programme with a focus on developing the participant journey and enabling everyone to take action for nature. Whilst at the same time advocating the role that nature plays in society thereby influencing everyone in the education and learning sector to become advocates for wildlife.
To find out more visit warwickshirewildlifetrust.org.uk/ForChildren
As part of a small but busy team, you’ll be expected to:
- Develop strategic relationships with communities, partners and stakeholders –ensuring WWT is a recognised provider of nature based education services.
- Develop the Trust’s Education programme – embedding the value of nature to society and the importance of learning about the natural environment throughout the life course.
- Expand our activities - delivering joint environmental and learning opportunities that respond to local need and support the education sector to deliver their own nature based education programmes.
- Manage the team –ensuring effective prioritisation and delivery of work.
- Oversee project delivery including budgets and reporting to funders.
View the recruitment pack below:
Warwickshire Wildlife Trust is an ambitious organisation
We seek to learn from experience and embrace new ideas. We are driven by our shared passion for nature, and support each other to be the best we can. We strive to communicate and collaborate well, representing the Trust in a friendly, professional, and well-informed manner. We work in partnership to deliver effective, high quality work which maximises reach and impact for WWT and its partners. We are a digitally-enabled organisation and embrace digital technologies and innovations to support, streamline and increase the Trust’s activity & impact.
Employers’ pension contribution up to 6% (with 4.5% from employee)
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays per year
Access to Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Death in service benefit equivalent to 3x salary
More information and application form
Warwickshire Wildlife Trust