You want to bring large scale battery storage systems to Eastern & Central Europe? Yes? Then keep on reading!
These will be your future task, here, at Sungrow:
- Managing and developing energy storage customers in CEE, regarding ESS
- Pre-sales support and technical / commercial alignment with clients (EPCs/System Integrators, Investors, Technical advisors)
- Identification of market potential in CEE and align product portfolio with our HQ In China
- Convince customers to buy Sungrow products from technical, commercial, and service point of view
- Attend national and International fairs and congresses
- Frequent benchmarking of our products against competition (both commercially & technically)
- Providing periodic sales forecast, reports, and market research
All right, so to tackle this task, you should bring something similar to these requirements:
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, electrical & electronical engineering, or a comparable higher education qualification. A Bachelor degree in Business with affinity to energies/engineering will also apply
- Technical understanding on energy storage system in the utility and C&I segment with commercial sales knowledge
- Project management skills in an international environment with stakeholders across the globe
- Excellent communication skills in English at C1 level. Any Slavic language skills would be a plus for sure :)
- At least three years of experience in technical sales, business development, project management. Having previously worked for an energy storage company will be an enormous advantage, since you understand the industry and where it stands right now!
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and CRM software.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally on a regular basis
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!