- Management of hotline / ticket system for distributors / installers / end users in region of Poland.
- Training for distributors / installers in the related region.
- Onsite troubleshooting with partner success manager in the related region.
- Pre-sale customer visit with account manager in the related region.
- FAQ / online courses making / recording and documenting for the related region.
- Weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual report for the performance of the related region to the department center.
- BA or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience as after sale or technical support jobs for PV/ESS/O&M field. Job experience in inverter is preferred.
- Passion, desire and motivation to succeed
- Language requirements: excellent skills English (at least C1 level) and local language Polish (both written & spoken at C1 level). Additional Chinese are an asset.
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Based in local market Germany. We can even offer a Home-Office hybrid solution
- 5%-10% working time may be on business travel between local market and EU department center.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!