- Utility PV/ESS pre-sales project sales management including account/client management, account plan development, project/portfolio management and follow-up, etc.
- Utility PV/ESS post-sales project delivery management including contract management, stakeholder management, schedule management, commissioning coordination and all necessary steps to achieve project is successfully delivered and receivable is received.
- Managing internal stakeholders (Including project team, delivery team, function team, etc.) and external stakeholders (including clients, NSP, consulting, EPC, Authorities etc.) throughout the whole project phase from project opportunity identification to project delivery/commissioning and smooth O&M phase.
- Contract management and administration with client and subcontractor: leading commercial and legal review for EPC Contract, O&M Contract, Supply Agreement, term sheet, contract schedules, warranty documents etc. with input from internal and external resources
- Work with internal and external resources and lead the negotiation with clients.
- Internal project management activities including routine meeting and reporting
- Relevant marketing work including project publishing, case study development, seminar/webinar attending, etc.
- Contributing to the establishment of Company's PMO by bringing existing project management skills/knowledge and providing training to junior colleagues.
- Candidates MUST have full working rights in Australia.
- Hold as a minimum a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree is preferable.
- Business related experience.
- At least 3 years work experience in Renewable Energy industry.
- Experience in multi-culture organization preferable.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com