11 days ago
1. Assist with the planning, coordination and implementation of marketing events
2. Promotions, advertising and other marketing activities
3. Creative writing/content marketing
4. Assist with creating content for our social media platforms
5. Assist in drafting and distributing up to date newsletters
6. Coordinating marketing activities, including photographers, media, industry events and participation
7. Digital marketing including website maintenance, website content, social media planning, social media posting, analysing digital marketing trends, manage email campaigns, reporting on website analytics
8. Support and manage relationships with customers where needed.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing/communications/digital media or working towards these
- Proven ability in Adobe programs, including InDesign and Photoshop, at an intermediate level or higher
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role, especially new energy marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving and general tasks
- Ability to multi-task whilst completing tasks to a high standard
- Language Requirement: English and Mandarin (prefer)
The Marketing Assistant is a key sales support role for channel sales, C & I and utility sales team, assisting with media plans and proposals and undertaking a variety of marketing functions. These will include social media marketing, web updates and sales supports, among others.
Please briefly introduce yourself and send your resume to: