Location: Australia, North Sydney
- To assist the Sale Manager in building a strong commercial relationship with external stakeholders by daily communicating (call or email) with customers, partners, or visiting customers when requires
- To assist Sale Manager to manage the ongoing pipeline of projects, maintain and manage the project database to make sure all data are updated regularly.
- To assist the Sales Manager to carry on studies on market trends, competition status, and prepare the presentation to management with analysis and report if required. Ÿ Supporting other members of the team.
- Candidates MUST have full working rights in Australia.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Mandarin as second language is preferred.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Excellent computer literacy expected.
- Well presented with a professional enthusiastic manner
- Highly organized
- Show initiative and work unsupervised.
- Work in the global largest inverter manufacturer and grow with the local team.
- Join a friendly, supportive, and dynamic team.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and growth