What is more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our little planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us?
It is not only a job - it is a just cause that will fill you with satisfaction every day.
We are constantly moving forward and looking out for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager for electronic products in Pamplonato support our growth in the solar industry.
- Management and responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the warehouse and in our repair center. Our products are large electronic products and components (PV inverters).
- Management, motivation and training of the warehouse future team
- Controlling and coordinating the processes in incoming goods, outgoing goods and in our technical repair center (quality control, accuracy, punctuality, etc.).
- Controlling and monitoring the warehouse control center in our system. Control of material movements. Implementation and monitoring of correct bookings in our system.
- Responsibility for warehouse processes, stock levels and the regular inventories.
- Support in the area of quality control and improvement of quality management.
- Partial active participation in day-to-day business
- Responsibility for compliance with operational and legal requirements in the areas of health & safety, environmental protection and quality management. There is a willingness to complete training courses and become the lead contact person for occupational safety in the warehouse.
o Support with audits by external service providers.
o Training of employees.
- Responsibility for optimizing processes and workflows in the warehouse.
- Support with projects.
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments. Central contact person for warehouse and logistics and related interfaces such as purchasing, sales, quality management and occupational safety. Providing reports and KPIs.
- University studies in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Several years of working experience in warehouse management and logistics in a technical industry or with technical products or components is mandatory.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills (both C1) are mandatory. Daily working languages will be Spanish and English.
- Experience in Spanish health and safety regulations and other relevant law and regulations. You must be able to read and understand law and regulations in Spanish language.
- Service orientation and quality awareness.
- Strong team spirit and social skills.
- You have a positive attitude and you are working hands-on.
- Understanding of processes and interdisciplinary thinking.
- You also have good analytical skills and like to optimize processes and bring in your ideas.
- If you have already worked in an international environment it is a big plus.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!