Intern IT Support Assistant - Spain
1 day ago
- Administration / Development / Monitoring of internal IT Landscape
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level IT Support
- You manage Company’s Assets (Laptops, Software licences)
- You are responsible for creation of User Accounts in diverse systems and their further update
- You work on IT Projects and help to optimize internal processes.
- Prior experience with MS Office 365, Exchange, Azure
- Hands-on experience with It Helpdesk Software (Jira, Zendesk, Zoho Desk)
- Prior experience with Rest API, JS, HTML, CSS
- Well-founded knowledge and experience in network administration, VPN, Firewalls, VoIP
- Structured, efficient and independent working style
- Good English communication skills in written as well as in oral.
- Ready to work in international dynamic environment
- Experience with ITSM/ITIL
- Experience with SAP C4.
- Data driven Mindset
- Attention to details
The discourse of this decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome thatson of a germ, am I right? But the true discourse for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!
And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it!
Besides that, many things await You:
Opportunities for Career advancement
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!