What is more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our little planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us?
It is not only a job - it is a just cause that will fill you with satisfaction every day.
We are constantly moving forward and looking out for a Finance Technician to support our growth in the solar industry; Therefore, these here are your most important tasks:
- Assist in daily accounting activities such as recording transactions
- Assist in reviewing travel expenses
- Assist in issuing sales invoice
- Assist in record purchases invoices
- Assist in review tax filings
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
All good, that sounded great right? Now let`s have a look at your background, so you get a feeling if this could be the right challenge for you:
- FP superior in economics, finance, accounting, business administration, international commerce or equivalent.
- 2+years of experience in administration positions in an industrial/ manufacturing environment with multinational corporation or in a consultancy firm.
- Knowledge of tax filings (VAT, Withholding, Social Security)
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, both verbal as well as in writing.
- Advance MS Office skills.
- Time-management and organization skills.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills, able to build networks within the organization and manage changes.
- You have the motivation to actively participate and contribute your knowledge.
The true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits
- Experiences in an International Working Environment
- Opportunities to support overseas projects in the future
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!