Welcome to your new role, as our next Service Project Delivery Manager!
You will have a wide array of responsibilities, such as:
- In Charge of the big ESS project in Europe, responsible for overall project delivery work.
- Organize, direct, supervise and regulate the entire production and operation activities of the project to ensure compliance with company requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the company's preliminary survey and help the sales team with bidding.
- Organize the preparation of project planning documents before project implementation, set up project organization, and clarify project roles and responsibilities.
- Organize the project replated departments to complete all tasks according to the company's established plan.
- Communicate with customers to make sure good communication between all the parties.
- Technically support the project to satisfy customers’ needs and compliance the local regulation.
- To coordinate all the resources to make the project delivery completely and successfully.
- To help COE (center of experts) team to support other projects for different areas in Europe.
- Solve technical problems and offer technical solutions.
All right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you. Now let's have a look what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role?
- Several years’ experience working in new storage and new energy industry.
- Local language and English at least in C! level for both writing and verbal, Mandarin as a big plus!
- Be willing to take business trip all over the Europe.
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility.
- Willing to take big pressure and make work done successfully.
- Be able to read technical documents.
- Project management knowledge and experience.
- PMP certificate required or be able to take in short time.
- Self-motivated and performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!