Saludos! And Welcome here at Sungrow. We are welcoming You at your new role as our new Senior Logistics Specialist!
This role can be performed close to our Spanish head-office in Pamplona, but also in Madrid!
- Provide the logistics supports to the Project deliveries, Including Suppliers tendering, RFQs, and transportation route design.
- Follow up the deliveries and coordinate all the resources to make sure that the last miles of the project delivery will be performed on time in full.
- Work very closely with Project managers as well as all related internal and external peers to make sure that the last miles delivery will be performed good.
- Minimize the cost with Most efficient way, manage the supplier KPIs to achieve the best performance required.
- Solve problem and Optimize Process
- Manage the Logistics process and documents to make sure that it is performed in a compliance way.
- Take care of the invoicing as well as Monthly reporting.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field logistics in an international company, better with Project management related experience.
- Have a very good knowledge of international forwarding, Customs clearance , EU inland Transportation, incoterms ,LCs.
- Strong knowledge of IATA and Dangerous Goods handling.
- Good experience of Logistics service Provider tendering and managing process.
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment, with strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong Communication skill and Problem-solving skills.
- Very good presentation skill, be able to present the ideas and Professional advice to related stake holders.
- A very data-oriented and orderly way of working
- English and Spanish skills at C1 level, Chinese language skill will be a great plus.
- Multitasker and able to work under Pressure.
- Good knowledge of computers and systems: ERP, WMS, MS Office.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!