What is more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our little planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us?
It is not only a job - it is a just cause that will fill you with satisfaction every day.
We are constantly moving forward and looking out for a Sales Operation Specialist Southern Europe to support our growth in the solar industry.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, processes and best practices to maximize delivery growth, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Support Sales Team and Legal Counsel in the management of sales contracts. collaborate with legal and finance dept. to ensure contracts are properly reviewed, incl. LC Terms, conditions and documentation to mitigate risks and executed in compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Advise and support the sales team on LC requirements, procedures and related matters, incl. negotiating LC terms with clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline processes, resolve issues and ensure timely and accurate project delivery and contract fulfilment.
- Coordinate with production team in HQ, logistics team, project team, sales team to make sure projects will be delivered smoothly ad successfully.
- Optimize sales processes, including lead generation, pipeline management, forecasting and performance tracking in relation to projects and contract review.
- Monitor and analyse sales metrics related to projects and contracts, generate reports and present findings to management for strategic decision making.
- Manage Sinosure and local credit insurance and control the payment risk of shipments.
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across teams, functions, and locations to enhance planning, leverage reporting opportunities and improve processes.
- Prior solar industry experience would be a strong plus
- Proven experience 3 years in sales operation or similar role, with a strong focus on Letter of Credit and diverse bonds management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire teammembers.
- Bachler Degree or above, with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good knowledge of computers and systems: ERP, MS Office, and ability to keep it smart and simple
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing, Chinese speaking would be a plus
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!