Partner Success Manager - Spain
7 days ago
Hey there, we are increasing our Distribution-Department, and hope to welcome You as our new Partner Success Manager!
What`s the business, you might ask? Well, in short it`s pretty much You making sure that our distributing partners are always well informed about our portfolio and know that they can count on us with our expertise and quality!
Besides that, here is a list with more "food for thought":
- Create Sungrow fans in the installer landscape and influence their purchasing behavior
- Build strong and lasting relationships with distributors and ensure that our targets of growth and excellent customer satisfaction are met
- Assist partner sales persons on sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives
- Execute training programs for existing & prospective installers and distributors in order to educate them about our solutions, their unique features and the Sungrow value proposition
- Participate in creating successful sales and marketing plans for new business initiatives and integrating these
- Act as the voice of the customer and take ownership of their challenges and follow problems through to resolution
- Co-create value propositions based on customer insights
- Identify new sales prospects and follow up on the leads
All right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind it`s all about electrical equipment, that`s why it is essential for you to have:
Completed studies in electrical engineering, electrical & electronical engineering or a comparable
- a higher education qualification or business related studies with technical part
- “Yes, we can” mentality. Self-starter, Self-Motivator
- Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Passion, desire and motivation to succeed
- Language requirements: Spanish at least C1 and English at least B2
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- Attention to details. You're able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an exceptional and brand-aligned experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CRM is a plus
- The discourse of this decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that disgusting "son of germ", am I right? But the true discourse for this decade lies in energy-transition！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is, and now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it!
Besides that, many things await You:
- A hybrid work-environment! Office, Home Office? whatever suits to your needs we offer you the balance you need!
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter, Germany and China even!
- An international team in which you can feel " a bazillion" different cultures vibing with each other!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!