Field Service Engineer - Spain - Multiple Locations
25 days ago
Hello there and Welcome to your new role, as our next Field Service Engineer (FSE) for the exciting world of PV in the Photovoltaic world!
We are looking for superheros for these following cities: Madrid, Valladolid, Sevilla, Ciudad Real, Albacete, Cáceres, Zaragoza and Pamplona!
You will have a wide array of responsibilities, such as:
- Interface between our customers and Sungrow
- Take ownership of dispatched customer issues.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Run diagnosis on errors or technical problems.
- Deliver support and contribute service solutions for our customers.
- Perform all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks as well upgrades or rework activities.
- Support the Project Management during commissioning and site acceptance services.
- Track the actions performed on site during delivery of the projects.
- Follow operational procedures, processes and practices as defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Follow the applicable health and Safety instructions and regulations.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation, work instructions and processes for existing and coming service contracts and agreements.
- Education as Electrical technician or Engineer. (Let`s face it, you need to understand ACDC, Low/Medium Voltage etc, as much we love people willing to join us from different faculties, you should know your fair share of electrical conduits, right?)
- Spanish & English language skills at least on B2
- Willing to work on call duty.
- Experience with Battery Storage solutions is beneficial
- Experience dealing with customers in critical situations.
- Willingness to travel.
- Driving license is extremely important for the job
- H&S training to access to construction site with electrical specific training
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of! And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Food vouchers, free for You to decide what to buy with them (You are a Sushi-type aren`t you?)
- Mobility package: in case you want a Job-Rad, we got you covered (E-bikes! we need more E-bikes! fueled by solar-power!)
- Bonus payments: we agree on Smart KPIs with You, an You receive a nice Bonus at the end of the year, isn`t that something!?
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of European and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge enhancement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!