Welcome to your new role at Sungrow, as our Field Service Engineer for EV Charging in Portugal or Spain!
Are you curious to learn how you can help us build a sustainable future?
Would you like to see how you can contribute to the growth of our clean energy solutions?
Then, have a look at your responsibilities below:
- You'll take ownership of customer issues and run diagnosis on technical problems
- You'll perform on-site installation, maintenance and upgrade tasks
- You'll support our project managers during commissioning and site acceptance
- You'll follow operational as well as health and safety procedures as defined by regulations
- You'll ensure up-to-date documentation for existing and upcoming service contracts
Do you have the legal right to work in Portugal or Spain?
Before applying, please ensure you have the legal right to work in Portugal or Spain without the need for visa sponsorship.
What will you need to be successful?
- Fluency in both English and Portuguese or Spanish
- Degree in electrical engineering or an electrician background
- Readiness to work on call duty
- Willingness to travel across Portugal or Spain (driving license is a must)
What can make you an ideal candidate?
- Relevant certifications or specialized training in EV charging
- Languages skills in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Knowledge of the solar energy market in Europe
Clean and accessible energy is the key to a sustainable future on our planet!
We are market leaders in the solar energy space with the strongest PV-inverter R&D team and we are the largest inverter manufacturer. If you decide to join our team, you will benefit from the following:
- Opportunities for career advancement as we are growing very fast in the EMEA region
- Bonus payment on a fixed schedule every year based on performance
- A multinational team with a diverse and inclusive mindset
- Travel within Europe for training sessions or to attend renewable energy events
- Opportunity to visit our R&D facilities in China
Commitment to diversity and inclusion at Sungrow
Our job descriptions were written with inclusivity in mind by using the following criteria:
1) We use a Gender Decoder tool to avoid gendered language.
2) We avoid superfluous requirements by separating essential needs from nice to haves.
3) We do not discriminate based on gender, age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
4) We do not use stock imagery in our career page, all photos and videos represent our internal culture.
We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power for All!
With ~400GW of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are on the road to success!
Founded in 1997 by University Professor Cao Renxian, Sungrow is a leader in the research and development of solar inverters with the largest dedicated R&D team in the industry and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter solutions and energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial & industrial, and residential applications, as well as internationally recognized floating PV plant solutions, NEV driving solutions, EV charging solutions and renewable hydrogen production systems.
Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!