Distribution Support Specialist - Romania.
10 days ago
Hello and Welcome to Sungrow!
We are excited to welcome You to our newest opportunity in Romania!
What does a Distribution Support Specialist do here at Sungrow you might ask? Well, let`s dive right in:
Hotline/message support and management to Sungrow Europe distribution customers, including:
- Develop and manage the Call Center partner(s)
- Manage the Call Center telecom system, design the auto-voice in the telecom system to transfer after-sales case to local hotline service partner numbers
- Level 1 support to Call Center, know-how database for how to buy, how to select products, how to install, how to do commissioning etc.
- Create Call Center database files such as how to by, how to select products, how to use FAQ database for Call Center partner(s) to use.
- Same to instant message management in Academy Center Portal ‘Forum’ section.
- Other future new tasks in maintaining the partner promotion.
All good, that sounded great right? Now let`s have a look at your background, so you get a feeling if this could be the right challenge for you:
- BA or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience as pre/after sale technical or hotline jobs for PV/ESS/O&M field. Job experience in inverter is preferred.
- Passion, desire, and motivation to succeed
- Language requirements: excellent skills in multi languages (both written & spoken). Additional Chinese are an asset.
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Based in Germany / Romania is preferred. We can even offer a Home-Office hybrid solution
- 10%-20% working time may be on business travel in Europe.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of! And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
Bonus payments: we agree on Smart KPIs with You, an You receive a nice Bonus at the end of the year, isn`t that something!?
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of European and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge enhancement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!