Hello there, and welcome to Sungrow!
We are seeking You as our next People and Operations Manager to join our team in Greece. In this key role, you will play a pivotal part in shaping the success of our operations by leading the human resources and operational functions. The ideal candidate will bring a strategic mindset, exceptional organizational skills, and a passion for fostering a positive workplace culture. Lets have a quick overlook of your responsibilities:
Human Resources Management:
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company's goals.
- Oversee the entire employee life cycle, from recruitment and onboarding to offboarding.
- Manage employee relations, performance management, and talent development initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and company policies.
- Operational Excellence:
- Streamline and optimize operational processes for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance workflow and productivity.
- Oversee inventory management and logistics to maintain smooth operations.
- Compliance and Documentation:
- Stay abreast of labor laws and industry regulations, ensuring compliance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and operational documentation.
- Team Development:
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team, promoting professional development.
That sounded great doesn`t it? Obviously, we want to make sure you wil find our position very attractive and challenging for the next years to come. Therefore your overall background should loook more or less like this:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- ~3 years of experience in human resources and operations management.
- Strong knowledge of Greek labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Greek C2, and english at least on B2 command, but we assume you have that, since you managed to read our JD :)
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!