Regional Service Manager - Turkey
10 days ago
- Deliver support and contribute service solutions for Sungrow customers as point of contact.
- Support Field Service Team activities onsite for failure research and corrective maintenance.
- Coordinate Onsite activities In cooperation with Field Service Manager.
- Project Management for commissioning services.
- Negotiate and work on customer contracts for Service level agreements.
- Ensure operational procedures, processes and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied, registered and followed for the country.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and processes for existing and coming service contracts and agreements.
- Take care about Health & Safety on behalf of service for the country and ensure all team members follow the regulation.
- Contribute proactively to new service concepts, developments and improvements, turning service from cost center to profit center.
- Support EMEA Service Management by participating in improving overall activities and processes how to improve customer service and become more effective and getting better brand recognition from customers.
- Support EMEA Service Management by running regular analysis reports and start corrective activities.
- Support EMEA Sales by attending and participating exhibitions.
- Support Commissioning, Logistics, Warehouse etc.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation.
- Take over randomly on call duties, partly on weekends.
- You are seeking your next step in your career, you like being outdoors, erecting great projects and be part of the idea of a "Clean power for all"!
- Several years’ experience working in similar function.
- Experience In working with contracts and contract negotiations.
- Basic Project management skills.
- Hands on and onsite experience.
- Experience with H&S regulation of employing country.
- Fluent in the language of employing country.
- English fluent In writing and verbal.
- Soft skill for Interactivities between different departments and cultures.
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility.
- Willing to travel, national / International.
- Experience In establishing processes.
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits
- International Working Environment
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!