Manufacturing Engineering Technician
14 days ago
What you will be doing on this position:
- Lead maintenance machinery - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly according manufacturing instruction.
- Give support to the lines
- Implementation of new machinery, responsible of training and follow up in front of EMS team.
- Leading maintenance and design new production fixture, jigs etc,
- Technical expert on site for all machinery and automation equipment, Work under Site Manager.
- Former experience as machinery/automation service technician.
- Technician degree in Machinery.
- 3-5 Years of experience in multidisciplinary company.
- Creative, “Out Of Box” thinking, Multi-tasking. Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
- “Team player”- know how to work in a group.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing –must work with foreigner companies.
- Experience in Agile
- Experience. In Machinery and automation experience.
- Advantage to service technician