Buy-Sell Logistics Management
6 days ago
Buy-Sell Logistics Management will be responsible for liaising between suppliers, CM and forwarders to ensure efficient delivery of RM.
- Monitor and communicate shipment schedules, pre-alerts, action items.
- Liaising with vendors and CM to coordinate logistics expectations and timelines.
- Assisting CM and suppliers and resolving shipment issues for maintaining logistics planning.
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Review paperwork associated with deliveries and pick-ups and assure approval from IOR.
- Escalate shipment arrivals without pre-alert.
- Follow up slotting report for RM to assure on time delivery.
- Monitor and coordinate inbound shipments to Mexico with Flex purchase team.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and provide missing information to purchase team for incoming RM.
- Follow up and escalate with local agents for delayed RM when needed.
- Guarantee pre-alert to CM on tooling, machines and spare parts for classification and assist on requirements from CM for PO creation.
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Process freight claims.
- Supervise and organize orders of raw materials and equipment
- Keep detailed, organized records of orders and stock
- Preparing reports on shipments and transactions to keep management informed of progress.
- Cover the export operations when required.
- Experience in import/export (Air, ground & Sea)/distribution. 5+ years at least .
- Engineer's degree.
- Full operation of Suppliers and CM shipments experience.
- Monitoring, updating and approving shipments – reports and follow up with Forwarders proveedores de transporte a manera mayoreo (empresa de logistica)-
- Fluent English- writing/speaking.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office package – especially EXCEL
- Working with the CM, 3PL (subcontratación de logistica) and Forwarders.
- Sense of urgency and vertical communication.
- Must be: customer service oriented, must pay attention to details, ready to work in a fast paced environment, experience in ERP systems.