Marketing Operations Specialist
10 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
As Marketing Operations Specialist, you are responsible for the execution, analysis, reporting, and optimization of various marketing activities to achieve the defined targets in the Benelux market. To succeed in this role, you will work for the Marketing Operations and Events Manager, Benelux and work closely with the Marketing Campaign and Digital Marketing Managers in Benelux. To be a full-fledged dialogue partner you need to seek valuable insights into the market and customers - distributors, installers, and final users (homeowners and business owners) - and use these insights to suggest ways to improve our marketing operations, delivering a better service and increasing customer satisfaction.
Your primary workplace will be the Vianen office.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in events management, including exhibitions, conferences, as well as organizing SolarEdge specific Roadshows and installer training days.
- Responsible for localization of marcom content, reviewing translations from English into the Dutch (and French) language
- Support for regional social media activities, incl. planning & placing of content, tracking trends, monitoring and analyzing results, reporting,
- Delivering high quality content to our customer base through various means including: newsletters, case studies, articles, testimonial video, advertising, sales presentations etc.
- Promotion of the customers’ learning experience, EDGE Academy, together with our TM (Technical Marketing) team
- Managing the collaterals supply chain, including printed materials and giveaways
- Order marketing products (dummy equipment) for events or customer showrooms
- Being vigilant and ensuring the Benelux team, as well as , our Channel Partners (Distributors and significant Installers), comply with the brand and corporate guidelines. Within this scope is taking care to review and improve customer websites and exhibition spaces
- Being a proud ambassador of the SolarEdge brand, giving a good impression during all customer-facing interactions
- Purchase ordering and invoice handling
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English (and preferably also French)
- Education: marketing qualifications desirable
- Marketing experience: Mid-level, minimum 2 years in marketing, including event management, preferable in both B2B & B2C environment
- Soft skills and characteristics:
- ‘Can do’ mentality in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure, and maintain cross-group cooperation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and an eye for detail
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Easily builds and maintains relationships with both colleagues and customers
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.