Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our team in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing:
- Customer support interface; admin, logistical and general support
- Interface and manage with Tier1-2 support resolving (escalated) issues and drive the proactive support cases
- Reports and manage designated accounts
- Owns customer satisfaction with SEDG technology
- Act as “lead” on all service matters with strategic account(s). Proactively develop customer service strategy to manage customer business objectives.
- Host service calls with customers as needed
- Perform account service level analytics to help maintain service levels and align priorities and strategies.
- Resolve service escalations in the shortest amount of time and most efficiently and effectively
- Directly escalate and act as focal point to, Support, teams.
- Ensure company resources can deliver to customer requirements and follow-through on commitments.
- Act as a customer service advocate to deliver required results.
- Ensure that all service levels within the customer account are trained on SolarEdge. (regardless of who trains them) including, installers, designers, tier-1 phone support, tier-2 field service engineers, customer data analytic performance team, etc….
- Responsible for building service relationships at the customer site
- Be the Escalation point of contact for VIP/Category A/A+ customers and other selected customers
- Proactive monitoring and escalation of support service to VIP/Category A/A+ customers and selected customers
- Be the Escalation point of contact for sales team and other internal departments
- Support escalations needs of management
- Take ownership and manage these escalations to closure, with clear and proactive feedback to the internal and external customers
- Work closely with technical service center in Sofia, local support organization and HQ to solve escalations in a quick and professional manner, with keeping a high quality level of the resolution and or status reports.
- Support Technical specialists with support projects, analysis and customer requests
- Support sales account managers with Sales specials, sales projects, large compensation requests or account administration upon request of management
- Support Field service team with analysis, basic administration and case follow up upon request of management
- Assist with Logistic requests of field service team, Technical specialist, HQ and or management
- Assist with administrative tasks as inventory count, cases support, reporting and other support activities upon request of management.
- Support Senior Customer Care Specialist with internal process improvements and quality related issues
- Being the admin specialist and be able to train internal and external relationships
- Duties as required
- 2+ years of experience in support roles
- Experience with customer relations (call center or inside accounts management)
- Experience with CRM systems and general software tools
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Technical orientated
- Local customer language and English knowhow mandatory