Refurbishment Planner - Sparks, NV
Spanish Springs, NV, United States
30+ days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
The refurbishment planner will lead Refurbishment operations starting with finished goods demand definition, raw material procurement to accurate product allocation among US warehouses. Making sure process is well defined and every material consumption/movement has taken place.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define/modify finished goods forecast based in current trends from Support.
- Plan raw material requirements for refurbishment products.
- Coordinate with overseas headquarter planning team to allocate material to meet Refurbishment Americas demand.
- Coordinate with headquarters/logistic vendors to make sure raw material arrives on time to meet production plan goals, starting with order confirmation to material inbounds tracking.
- Make sure material consumption is reported in the system as well as finished goods movements.
- Work closely with manufacturing team (i.e. BOM update, identify and solve raw material consumption gaps, modify service calls, production plan definition based on raw materials availability, etc.)
- Define, improve and implement hands-on robust processes and systems around inventory transaction management in collaboration with local Operation team.
- Identify gaps, system bugs and any opportunities in the actual process, collaborate and correct system data accuracy.
- Improve efficiency through the optimization of processes and tools, good communication and follow up among local manufacturing, warehouse and corporate operations.
- Contribute to high level customer satisfaction and experience.
- Collaborate in quarter physical inventory around US facilities.
- Collaborate in Oracle implementation.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree.
- 3-5 year planning experience.
- Desired logistic and international compliance experience.
- Great multitask and prioritization.
- Attention to details, analytical skills and problem solver.
- Energetic, self-starter thinker, strive for continuous improvements.
- Collaborate as team player or leader role. Dependable and ready to go the extra mile when needed.
- Continuous process structuring and improvement minded.
- Advanced excel skills and ERP system savvy – good analytical capabilities.
- Hands on approach – details oriented.
- Flexible, adaptive, comfortable with multitasking, fast changing high growth environment
FAIR PAY & A JUST WORKPLACE
At SolarEdge, we are committed to fair, transparent pay and we strive to provide competitive, market-informed compensation. The pay range for this position in Nevada at the start of employment is expected to be between $65K-$85K. It is anticipated that most qualified candidates will fall near the middle of this range. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations.
Even more importantly, please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at SolarEdge. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Our highly competitive benefits package is designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that SolarEdge has to offer!
SolarEdge proudly seeks to build a richly diverse workforce by hiring people with a diversity of thoughts, identities, perspectives, and experiences that help advance the difference we make for consumers, and by ensuring our people experience equity and inclusion in their work lives. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.