4 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
In the fast-paced ever-changing landscape of the PV industry, it is of utmost importance to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. We are looking for a safety Manager with a proven track record of creating a safer healthier work environment that protects our field team and fosters participation and improvement. Our policy at SolarEdge technologies has always been “Safety First, Safety Always” and safety is embedded in our DNA. This position will help ensure that we provide the Field Support Team with the tools, training, and resources to do their jobs every day in the safest way possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Field Quality and Internal Safety Program within both regional and legal Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
- Advise on and perform safety training for all field, warehouse and production employees on policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Conduct Risk Assessments on all field, and US based SEDG site related activities and implement after-action plans on incidence that may occur in the field/office to ensure our team operates at the highest level.
- Manage SOP for all Field Tasks/Internal Tasks and provide overall metrics on team capabilities and status.
- Perform regional inspections and manage team compliance in the field/offices and advise management team on open safety and compliance issues.
- Provide Tools and processes for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Evaluate current practices and provide improvement plans in all areas of safety in field/office related activities.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Mandatory Minimum 4+ years' experience in PV or Electrical Trades
- Minimum 5+ years working as a Safety or Compliance technician.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience managing direct/indirect reports or teams.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability with working knowledge of risks in the PV industry
- Proven track record of success as a lead project manager or experience in process.
- Experience managing stakeholders both internal and external to an organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, ambitious and hard working.
- Must be a well-organized, communicative problem solver and a data driven innovative thinker.
- Working Knowledge of process improvement, continuous improvement, and incremental change management techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish and keep working relationships with peers and managers.
- Solid and verifiable track record of meeting deadlines
- Working Knowledge of OSHA and ISO requirements and documentation procedures