Sales Manager Serbia
Porto Alegre, Brazil
10 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
What will you be doing
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Development of the Serbian market requirements for new products, features, and regulations
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors, and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at all levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the Serbian market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- RBA/BS degree. BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering – a plus
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the PV industry – a plus!
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement and successfully growing market share and identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization – a plus!
- Fluent in Serbian and English – a must
- Willingness to travel to meet with Clients
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.