Field Service Engineer
10 days ago
- Position based in Stuttgart, Germany
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
For our service team we are looking for committed, friendly and technology-enthusiastic reinforcement. Do you enjoy dealing with people and the challenges of installing, maintaining or repairing our portfolio throughout Germany? This position is just right for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic service technicians to strengthen our German team for the following metropolitan region of Greater Stuttgart, Karlsruhe
- Installation and commissioning of our residential and commercial locations
- Independent and self-responsible execution of maintenance, repair and repair work, as well as training at our customers' site
- Instruction of our customers as well as implementation of customer-specific settings on site
- Customer advice regarding technical equipment and services
- Update the knowledge base used by other technical support staff with new troubleshooting information
- You document, edit, monitor and coordinate your assignments independently (in the support tool, CRM)
We offer you
- An independent, demanding as well as varied activity
- qualified induction and support in our Buddy System
- a detailed introduction to our products
- a high degree of responsibility and independent work
- adequate pay and good social services
- Numerous further education measures/training courses
- a highly motivated team and a very colloquially environment
- Home office and company car, also for private use
- Committed and responsible personality with a completed electrotechnical training or a subject-specific, completed degree
- You have a high affinity for photovoltaics and have initial experience in service, customer service or maintenance
- You speak confidently and situationally, but always friendly with customers, employees and partners
- You have mastered all common Microsoft Office products and can use them safely
- You have a good command of both German and English
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.