Corporate Development Director
14 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, EV charging infrastructure and energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power. This position provides a rare opportunity to build the SolarEdge Europe Enterprise Consulting Team and have a major part in leading the Company’s efforts in powering the Energy Transition of corporates in Europe and across the globe.
Planning and managing strategic partnerships with corporates, tasked with positioning SEDG as a strategic partner for enterprises, supporting their Sustainability Transition.
The role & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create partnerships with Europe ’s leading energy transitions organizations and support our strategic customers’ growth and success.
- Create & Direct corporate specific partnership packages, tailoring SEDG technology with complementary offering from partners
- Master evaluation of De-Carbonization processes & Reporting on Environmental performances
- Building and maintaining good contacts to a significant number of relevant companies in Renewable Energy, High Tech, Digital Services, eMobility, etc.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to technology teams in areas such as business models, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations, etc.
- Create and lead the external relations strategy to elevate SolarEdge services: trigger strategic relationships, participate in industry alliances, contact start-ups, government bodies, and innovation programs for designated collaborations.
- 10-15 Years in Management Consulting, Project Development, VCs or in Corporates Strategy functions
- International experience or background, strong experience with intercultural management
- Experience in (Renewable) Energy, Enterprise Services or Distribution a plus
- Experience leading cross functional, interdisciplinary teams in a remote set-up.
- Strong financial skills (Valuation methods, ability to read & model businesses cases)
- Based in Germany
- Strong language skills with German and English as must-have, additional languages - an advantage.
- Willingness to travel
Key success factors:
- Ability to run multiple projects and engagements in parallel.
- Proactive communication with key stakeholders across the company globally
- Strong understanding of renewable energy, hardware and/or digital technologies
- Ability to connect the dots of various technologies and solutions into coherent, value creating overall solutions for our customers
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fluid environment.
- Peer & Team management capabilities
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.