Director of Service and Operations
14 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
What will you be doing?
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performance regional service team to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and establish Service as a unique selling proposition for SolarEdge
- Lead and manage sales admin, logistics team, and local 3PL warehouse with continuous effort to reduce cost, increase efficiency and implement improved procedures.
- Define and constantly improve the regional service infrastructure including local support centers, field service teams and service- related administrative tasks including local logistics and operations
- Manage multiple teams of call center (various tiers), field engineers and customer care managers, including planning and reporting on their activities
- Measure success on main company service KPIs such as: call waiting time, abandon rate, SLA, response and resolution time for cases and more and lead weekly service reviews with improvement plans
- Lead the local service team including periodic team meetings, reporting and bi-annual performance management activities
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at the utmost level. Provide top priority to resolve and eliminate potential quality issues, lead an open dialogue with our customers when required, and directly engage with HQ technical leaders to accelerate solutions
- Management of the local RMA process
- Lead the technical interface and communication with local customers and act as the main service technical focal point for customer escalations or needs including frequent meetings and service reviews
- Lead with key accounts customer care
- Select, manage, and reevaluate local service partners
- Implement cost effective, and a best in class post sale service, adequate to the local market expectations, from early design phase and up to quick and effective RMA and logistics procedures, in conjunction with company’s guidelines and best practices
- Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the Energy/Solar market in Australia - strongly preferred
- 5-10 years working experience in an international Service & Support organization
- Minimum of 2 years management and leaderships experience in Service & Support.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project/program management, preferably in the PV sector
- Proven track record in Service operations, both process and productivity improvements.
- Customer focused
- Organized, attentive to details & look at big picture
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, team player
- Adaptability to changing tasks and working environments
- Fast and independent learner
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on multiple engagements
- Technical know-how
- Critical thinker
- Able to work independently across the organization and with customers
- Able to motivate
- Fluent English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people. SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.