10 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
SolarEdge is looking for an ambitious, Pre-Sales Engineer, to join our outstanding France team.
- Become a technical expert in the field of SolarEdge products, problem-solving, and the commissioning process.
- Maintaining the level of knowledge of all updates, changes, problems, and solutions of residential and commercial products.
- Advising installers regarding the AC and DC installation associated with PV systems.
- Prepare and conduct technical and process training to support employees(on-site & online)
- Installer’s training- coordinate and perform installers' training based on online and class-based materials.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining technical training material in collaboration with HQ, Technical Marketing, and Sales
- Implementation of customer practical training through on-site support at the customer
- Qualification of installers for the professional use of SEDG products, systems, and services
- Contact person for sales, direct customers, and installers for product-related questions
- Proposing intelligent technical solutions for all relevant product applications
- Development of the French market requirements for new products, features, and regulations
- Development and maintenance of product-related training documents and tools in cooperation with Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Service
- Completed electrical engineering Degree at MBO level (MTS)
- Experience in both residential/ commercial systems is a pre-requisite
- Technical training, electrical engineering understanding, or experience in the field of electrical/PV installations
- Strong technical attitude with the ability to understand the customer's needs and offer solutions
- Distinct customer orientation
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in French and good English
- Independent and proactive working style, commitment, good communication skills
- Quick learner, adaptable character, ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel to meet with Clients (up to 50% of the time)