Field Service Engineer
14 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
**Based in Bangkok**
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical on-site customer support for SolarEdge installed equipment and systems
- Provide remote support via telephone as required for SolarEdge installed equipment and systems
- Utilization of the SolarEdge CRM system for case reporting and closure
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers, EPC companies and system owners
- Travel to sites to address the following types of issues:
- Fixing/replacing/installing: Inverters, Internal cards, Optimizers, Communication, SE accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Perform necessary inventory counts
- Support logistics as necessary for shipment issues relating to RMA activities
- Assist in the management service partner network within the territory
- Technical engineering background – preferably gained in an electrical/photovoltaic engineering field
- Minimum 5 years in a field service/support role
- Experience with photovoltaic systems- an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and local language – both written and spoken
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Ability to work independently
- Team Player!
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people. SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.