Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
Your job will be to get customers excited about it.
This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join the SolarEdge North America Sales Team and have a major part in leading the Company’s sales efforts in all segments of the solar industry, residential, commercial and utility, through direct and channel sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Develop and grow relationships with strategic prospects, large accounts, and solar distribution channels
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors, investors and utility companies
- Assist with revenue forecasting and review sales results to ensure goals are achieved. Take corrective action when/where required
- Strengthen partnerships with leading solar project developers to ensure SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for their solar, energy storage, and EV charging projects
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the US market by providing strategic product feedback and evolving industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies
- Execute brand and messaging strategies. Act as an external evangelist for the SolarEdge brand
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical or business discipline a plus
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Demonstrated track record of identifying, negotiating, converting and closing large dollar agreements
- Verifiable track record of market share growth and overachievement
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to promote SolarEdge technical benefits to prospects in simple, compelling messaging
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- Highly effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Hungry, proven team-player who is a go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude!
SolarEdge proudly seeks to build a richly diverse workforce by hiring people with a diversity of thoughts, identities, perspectives, and experiences that help advance the difference we make for consumers, and by ensuring our people experience equity and inclusion in their work lives. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.