Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated Quality Inspector to join our team at Austin.
In this position, you will maintain quality standards by auditing in-process production, inspecting finished products, and recording the results. Good communication skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Release of first articles according to procedures and standards.
- Review of electronic assemblies and subassemblies to determine their adherence to procedures and standards.
- Conduct process audits, and inspect materials from suppliers to verify their adherence to the requirements established by Solar Edge
- Generate and update reports of findings and verify closure of their actions.
- Measurements of critical dimensions.
- Verify/Inspect the quality of assemblies/reworked parts.
- Verify/Validate the execution of tool and equipment maintenance programs.
- Verify the correct use of inspection templates, measuring instruments, Go/noGo tools used to assess product quality
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma required.
- At least 3+ years in similar positions in electronic assembly companies.
- Management of Microsoft Office computer packages.
- Able to work on shifts.
- Focus on detail.
- High sense of order and organization.
- High analysis capacity.
- Able to have communication with different levels of the organization.
- Mental focus on continuous improvement
- BS degree or college courses preferred.
- Certification in IPC-A-610, IPC-A-620, IPC-7011/7021, J-STD-002/003 preferred.
SolarEdge proudly seeks to build a richly diverse workforce by hiring people with a diversity of thoughts, identities, perspectives, and experiences that help advance the difference we make for consumers, and by ensuring our people experience equity and inclusion in their work lives. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.